Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Take care and all the best

Jack's landed in London. He left on tuesday. Flight was sometime early in the morning yesterday. He called yesterday night. Seems everything was cool. Wanted to write a bon voyage post for him. But I took off on tuesday and yesterday I was too busy to come this side. And what with the physiotherapy thing, I dont have enough time left to work in the office. Got to leave at 4:30 everyday. And there's so much work piling up. So I guess I'll have to stay away from my favorite place for a while now. So, I thought I'll write this one last thing as soon as I reach office today and then I'll get back to work. He may not be back again for an year. So, here's wishing him all the very best. You rock pal. Take care.

No comments: