Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

Looking for a house

is not easy :-(. Am scared by just the thought that I have to start looking, and start soon. May be will start from this sunday. Hope I can find one quickly. Then moving would be another headache. Got to vacate the current one by end of next month. That reminds me, I forgot to give the spare key to our owner. He had asked for it so he can show the flat to other prospective tenants :P. I bet if anybody sees the flat in its present condition, they wouldn't even enter it :-). He was asking if there were any valuable things in the house. Ofcourse, there are many. My keyboard, guitar, music system, all my CDs, cassettes, books and the harmonica presented by Jd. Other than these, I wouldn't mind if anybody took anything else :-).

No comments: