Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy birthday sweetie

Tomorrow is my cousin's birthday. Want to wish her a very happy birthday and many more such birthdays to celebrate. Wonder how old she is now, should be 10 I guess. Dont know why it seems girls grow up faster than boys. I used to play with her a lot when I went home. Can't believe she's already 10. And her sister, she is already in her 7th standard. And it feels like only last year that they used to rush towards the gate whenever I went home, and both used to skip school whenever me or my sister visited. Last time I took them to fun world in may, they had a blast. Haven't spoken to them since. Wonder if she's missing me. So, here's to my sweet little sister. Happy birthday sweetie. Wish you many many happy returns of the day. Wish you every happiness in the world and more.

No comments: