Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

Out of office

Physiotherapy is over. No significant difference. The therapist seemed very disappointed. He was a nice guy. He did his best and I'd like to thank him for everything. Didn't get to see the doctor today. Got to ask him what I'm to do now that the therapy has totally failed. Left office at the usual time thinking I'll see the doctor and go home from there. But since he was not available, I came home early. Was not prepared to go back to office :P. Haven't written anything in the past week, so I thought I'd rather spend sometime here. So I came along, to an internet center and it is from there that I'm writing this. This reminds me, I had decided many months ago that I'll buy myself a computer and get an internet connection so I'll not miss this place when Im not at the office. Why didn't I do that yet? That would complete my personal entertainment collection and ensure that I'll never feel bored at home again.

No comments: