Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 29, 2006

Its MY phone

I wish people would realise that a mobile is as personal an accessory as a wallet. Its really annoying when someone starts looking through all the pictures and sms. Its more annoying when Im asked questions like who's this in the picture or where was this picture taken. I really feel like killing someone who picks up my mobile and starts playing games. Just because Im not hiding it in my pocket, it doesn't mean its public property. I can put up with that also, but what about guys who come and ask for my mobile, and when I give it to them, they start playing games? If only I could ......I wouldn't mind if it were a close friend of mine who does it but mere acquaintances doing this .... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Its infinitely more irritating when I introduce a friend of mine to you and you get started with his mobile ..... I feel so terribly embarrassed

No comments: