Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

Return of the crab

Been away during the weekend. Sister wasn't feeling well and so had to take her to my parents'. Taking care of the kid and herself was really getting to be too much for her. I saw it myself the other weekend, so I thought the earlier I took her, the better it would be. Luckily, got the tickets for 26th. So, the trip was rather sudden and unplanned. Wanted to return on sunday itself but couldn't get the return ticket :-(. So, started yesterday and landed today. It was a nice weekend spent with family. Its been too long since the four of us have been together. I mean only the four of us. Time spent in rediscovering self and family :-). 3 lazy days. Got the much needed rest and was feeling very refreshed earlier today. (After spending over 5 hrs in the office, already started feeling lousy now :P). Every day I spend with him, the little fellow is getting more and more attached to me :-). Its such a joy. My sis even asked him, who's your mother me or your mama, when he came to me crying when he hurt himself :-)). In the mean time :-
our office shifted to new location. The place looks good. Lot more spacious. But much of the works are still in progress. So, it's not all that comfortable yet. And we'll take some time to adjust to the new place anyway ;-).
Roger Federer won the Australian open quite comfortably
14 wickets fell on the first day of the third India - Pak test. Pathan pulled off a hattrick in the very first over. The first and only bowler to do this :-). Congratulations Pathan. Looks like the bouncy wickets strategy has backfired. Or may be not. India fell short by 7 runs in the first innings. If Pak can manage a decent total in the second, we are in for big trouble, looking at the way we are batting.
Karnataka govt fell. New CM to be in place from 3rd Feb
Got a message from above. Dont know whether it was meant for me or not. But I took it personally :-). Baguntam, baguntam. Andaram baguntam. Kotta samvatsaramlo andariki manche jaruguthundi :-). That was unexpected. And that somehow made my day. It's a dialogue in the movie that was played in the bus in which I returned. And based on my thoughts and my state of mind at that time, I somehow felt it was a message for me from Him. Suddenly felt like going to tirupathy. Got to talk to my friends about it.
And the most unexpected of all - I've been tagged. And its a very tricky one. The lousy crab that Iam, I gotta think about it before I take it up. Gotta decide how true I've got to be ;-)

And so the crab is back where he doesn't belong. The journey has been helpful as well as hurtful. But there's a new hope and a new sense of relief. The message is loud and clear. Somehow the confusion is going to end. Enlightenment is not too far away.

No comments: