Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 02, 2006

All good things

.... have to come to an end. So what's the big deal? Why torment him with these debates? I wish these people would leave Sachin alone, stop dissecting his batting. It was very painful to see the manner in which he was clean bowled in the previous match. Imagine what he must have gone through in that moment. So what? What if weaknesses have crept into his technique? What if he appears to be a mere mortal now? He maintained his greatness for 16 long years. What do these people expect, he will keep batting the same way forever? Why raise a hue and cry after every match that its time for him now? I wish he would spend some time with himself now, try to analyse what he wants, rather than trying to meet people's expectations. And I wish the others would just shut up and let him decide. He's a fighter, the more you try to write him off, the more his instincts would tell him to bounce back. Just leave him alone. Let him think and decide. I wish to see one masterly knock from him, just like old times, the way Sampras won wimbledon and then announced his retirement. That is possible only if he plays for himself, not for the people. I wish Sachin would relax.

2 comments:

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

hey dude, first timer here from Smyta's post.. u are the one who was part of the Can stop cancer initiative rite?

Amazing thing about u is you continue posting superb posts inspite of none replying / commenting on it..... (or is it you who have restricted comments??) Cheers dude.. The posts are really nice

yep i second you on Sachin....... C'mon !!! Sachin..Sachin...Sachin.....

CC said...

Yeah, I too know u from the same place.
I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I have not been a part of any initiative, not so far :-)
Glad you find my posts superb. I'm not writing for comments, it's my place to unwind. So, I really dont bother.
Thanks for visiting :-)
Anywhere I here this, can't help but join
Sachin ..... Sachin :-)