Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Death

Have been hearing too much about it. It was only yesterday, when I heard of the freak accident on airport road that I felt, how futile and unpredicatble life is. One moment you are here and the next, you are not. In a play, you know how long your part is going to last and when its going to end. But in life, you never know :-(. As if that was not enough, my friend called me up in the evening to inform me about the death of one of his close friends. A man who got married just five months ago and was leading a happy life. Yesterday he was there, and today he is no more :-(. After hearing this news, I felt like calling up all my friends immediately and tell them what they mean to me and how grateful Iam to each and every one of them. Am going home for this diwali. Gotta meet up all the people whom I like and say goodbye before I leave. Who knows, I might not get another chance :-(. And if I cant meet anyone because of whatever reasons, I want you to know what great friends you have been and how grateful I am to God for giving me friends like you. Thank you for all the love you gave me and sorry for all the pain I gave you. Will call you if and when Im back.

1 comment:

Nag said...

I could not recall any incident like you paining me or some one. Wish you a long life!